moms: when your child started his or hers first day of school..?

how did your morning go ?
what time did your child wake up ?
if you packed a lunch , what did you pack for him or her ?
what time did the bus come ? if he or she rode the bus.
what did he or she wear ?

des11987

Asked by des11987 at 8:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• how did your morning go ? Smooth
    what time did your child wake up ? 6:30
    if you packed a lunch , what did you pack for him or her ? Ate at school
    what time did the bus come ? if he or she rode the bus. 7:35
    what did he or she wear ? Shorts, t-shirt
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• our morning went super. he woke up at 6:00 as usual. but i set his alarm because it makes him feel grown up lol i packed him bologna and american cheese (his favorite) and raisins. the bus came a little late.... 7:15 i think. he wore a white shirt with a skull on the front, camouflage shorts and his new sneakers. gee you're really testing my memory... that was a month ago lmao

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• our morning went super too. I think she had PB&J, that was always her favorite. No bus, we walked to school together. It was a public school but they had to wear uniforms. She had a pleated blue skirt and a white peter pan blouse with sadlle shoes. Interesting, in a few short years after that the school would be dropping the uniform code.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• for my first son, everything went very smooth. I packed his lunch and snacks. he was at the bus stop early. I have no idea what he wore!!! my second son, the bus was 10 minutes early and i had two toddlers and an infant!!! if only the bus were 5 minutes early, i would have had the entire family ready!!! He probably wore a skull t shirt and shorts. Both boys likely had turkey sandwiches for lunch! I usually add a sticky note in the lunch box, like...I love you, or have a great day! this year i put a family picture in the lunch boxes.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 21, 2010