HOW DO YOU KEEP THE SPICE IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP???? adult content

cute504dimples

Asked by cute504dimples at 9:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• anal and sexy outfits
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 9:09 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Alot of different ways, but surprising each other. Buy things that would help out. =) alot of different ways. It all really depends on what the couple is comfy with.

Us we have toys & creams, ect ect ect.

& (covers mouth) even sometimes watch movies together.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 9:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• New toys, lubes, possitions, dirty talk, different places. ect. We aren't big on the role play. Not really our thing. Love the vibrating cock rings. We also LOVE the silicone lubes. I will NEVER go back to water based again! As for the talking I think I'm actually more into it than him. Lol. I really don't care if he talks back. Haha
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 9:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• yes i do. we try to do different things. after 14yrs of marriage. my dh is fit and trim, with flat abs and sexy
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 11:31 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i love role playing and dressing up in little costumes that i know he'll like and tieing him up and doing what i want is also a turn on and vice versa letting him tie me up and live out his fantasies also having sex in different locations like on the roof, sneaking in the mens bathroom at a restaurant or movie theater lol
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 4:37 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• We send pictures to each other (he's gone a lot for work), I put effort into looking damn hot when he is home, or coming home, we shower together sometimes, and we tell each other what we are going to do to the other when he gets home. We also have been known to play strip poker, and when one of us is naked because we suck at poker (yes, that would be me), then we play a little poke-her in different places. lol
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 9:15 AM on Sep. 22, 2010