Any other Dexter fans glad that Rita is gone?

No woman could possibly be as much of a whiny, controlling nag as she was. I mean, to call your husband at work to make him leave work to stop at the store for something that you could load the kids in the car and drive probably 5 minutes for. She was pathetic. I am so glad she's gone

KimPippin

Asked by KimPippin at 9:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• I agree, I can not wait for the new season on Sunday!! Each season has had so many close calls for Dexter. I can not wait to see how this plays out!
    jennient3

Answer by jennient3 at 9:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Also did you know that In real life, he is married to the girl that plays his sister on the show
    jennient3

Answer by jennient3 at 9:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Awww.... I think she did well, but I am very curious to see how things go in the new season!!!! I AM SUPER PSYCHO EXCITED about the new season though!! :D
    AdoptingMyChild

Answer by AdoptingMyChild at 9:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Now Deb is the one I can't stand.... I don't even really know why.... Just something about her...
    AdoptingMyChild

Answer by AdoptingMyChild at 9:13 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Oh yeah, we knew that. It's funny because they seem more like the brother and sister they play and thinking of them as husband and wife. I love the cast of Dexter though, they have a great group, now that whiny bitch is gone!!! I don't think I'd even like Julie Benz as an actress because she played that part so well and I hated Rita! lol
    KimPippin

Comment by KimPippin (original poster) at 9:14 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I can't stand that Deb has to drop the F bomb every 3 seconds
    jennient3

Answer by jennient3 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I thought Deb wasn't going to be good at first, but I love the way she's just herself,no holes barred. Speaks her mind and doesn't care who's listening. We are soooo excited for Sunday to get here!!!
    KimPippin

Comment by KimPippin (original poster) at 9:15 PM on Sep. 21, 2010