HELP FOR TONIGHT PLZ...ASAP adult content

So my husband works at night he will be home around 3am and i want to do something SEXY NICE *meow* hahaha you girls got some good advice/ideas...i had a bad day today and was a little bitchy mood so i want to do something nice for him...
THANKS GIRLY...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 9:13 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Ok, this is what I would do. Take a long, hot shower, shave, put on good cream and wear whatever your husband thinks is sexy. Maybe an off the shoulder shirt, negligee, black lace bra & thong, whatever. Definately make your place smell good (candles a must), have his favorite drink ready. When he walks in the door, give him time to do whatever he has to do, then meet him where you want him to be. Have a snack ready for him, whatever he likes. Have a drink with him, maybe apoligize for being bitchy (but never admit that to him-say something else) then get it on!!
    HeatheranninSP

Answer by HeatheranninSP at 9:26 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i would just come to the door butt naked holding his favorite drink.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Set you alarm for 2:30, wake up, freshen up and put on a sexy nightie and just be ready for him when he gets home. You could always text him/send in pics, so that he knows to expect you to be up when he gets home.

If there is love there, then you really don't need to dress it up, you just need to wrap your arms around him and make love
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 9:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• @ Maureen.. "If there is love there, then you really don't need to dress it up, you just need to wrap your arms around him and make love"

I would hope my bf would never get this lazy! Put some effort in!!! I am worth it and so is he!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 9:29 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• heatherannin damn your good...lol imma keep you close hahaha you are all super kick ass chicks...thanks

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I think these girls covered it pretty well...A friend of mine one night went and got 3 roses and a package of Oreos (his fav cookie), left one rose and the Oreos on the counter, another rose somewhere else (don't remember where), and had the third with her in his room (it was HIS room, they technically didn't live together) on his bed wearing a little nightie...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 9:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Sit in the dark in the living room (or whatever room he goes to first) butt naked that way as soon as he cuts on the light he sees his lovely wife waiting on him ;-)
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 9:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• yeah that what i would do take a nap put the alarm for 2:30 wake up freshen up but stay naked but you should wait in the chair in front of the door get some roses put petals on the floor get some oils give him a massage make his favorite dish & feed it to him
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:37 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i am thinking of pulling out the syrup and giving him a good massage...lol yummmy it is his fav thing...and using a little of everything that you ohhh so nice freaks have told me...lol

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 11:40 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I agree with princessbiths idea lol
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:57 PM on Sep. 22, 2010