WHY ARE MEN SO LAZY WHEN IT COMES TO HOUSEWORK OR EVEN CHANGING THE BABIES DIAPER????

WHATS THE WORST THING U DISLIKE UR HUSBAND NOT DOING WHEN IT COMES TO TEAMWORK IN A RELATIONSHIP????

cute504dimples

Asked by cute504dimples at 9:16 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• My hubby isn't home a lot....been 2 and a half weeks since he left and will be another week till he returns. But when he is home he does things like this (that drive me nuts): empties a box of cereal and leaves the box sitting on the counter. Rather than flattening the box and putting it in the recycling. Or leaves any kind of garbage on the counter, right above where the garbabe is!!! Or leaves a pile of dishes or empty food things in the livingroom. He is then another child I am cleaning after. Same with his dirty clothing. I know why he is like this, his mother never taught him or made him clean up after himself. His mom isn't very clean....nothing like my overly clean and anal parents.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:20 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• it's not laziness... they just don't wanna do it!
    mrsnikifrank

Answer by mrsnikifrank at 9:17 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• The cleaning! I stay at home with the kids while he works and he thinks that's not work so the house should be perfect all the time. As for changing diapers...I don't remember the last time he changed one. I think before my son was born when he would take our daughter to the mall or for lunch so I could relax at the end of my pregnancy
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 9:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• It's Women's work? I don't know, I haven't figured that out.
    I think it's simply because they dont' want to, so they leave it up to us.

My biggest thing isn't so much that he doesn't do it, though that bothers me, it's the promises to do it that he doesn't follow through.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• They don't want to, so they get away with it????
    The overall every day cleaning! Would be nice to get some help!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I'm not bragging but my husband does all that and works 2 jobs. I try not to make him too much cause I know he's pretty tired when he gets home.
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2010