IS WATCHING TO MUCH PORN MAKE U A SEX ADDICT???? adult content

IF YOUR HUSBAND LIKE WATCHING PORN JUST TO WATCH DOES IT MAKE HIM ADDICTED TO SEX???? DO YOU WATCH IT WITH THEM????

cute504dimples

Asked by cute504dimples at 9:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• No, that doesn't make them addicted to sex by just watching porn. Sex addiction deals with the action of sexual pleasures. Whether it be intercourse or masturbation. It's a continuous act in where they can't restrain themselves from acting in it. It's a compulsion. Watching porn can be an aid, but it in itself doesn't make them a sex addict.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:19 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Doesn't make him a sex addict.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• No, but there is a chance of him being addited to porn.

my hubby had an issue with it there for awhile, we both got over it thankfully

& now once in a while we'll watch one together, but only when we are together. He doesn't go behind my back anymore.... (I know this for a fact. )
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 9:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i don't think so
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 9:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• No just because he watches porn doesnt mean he is addicted to sex. He may be addicted to porn but not sex. I watch porn more than my guy does. And sometimes we watch it together to come up with new ideas.
    ashes_leigh

Answer by ashes_leigh at 9:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2010