What's the best pilates/yoga video you've used to tone and tighten after big weight loss?

I recently have lost around 35 pounds doing the HCG diet and though I have lost inches and 35 lbs of excess weight, I'm noticing that my midsection is still flabby and I still have the mommy pooch. I've had 3 babies in the last 5 years so I know that it will never go back, but I'd love to tighten up a bit so the muffin goes away. I've heard that pilates is the way to go to tone and tighten and am wanting some suggestions on what video's you have used that you've had success with. Thanks!

Jackie1081

Asked by Jackie1081 at 9:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• denise austin is great. I use her all the time and love it. Pilates for every body is a good one.
    mrsnikifrank

Answer by mrsnikifrank at 9:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Mari Winsor
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• idk but i would like to kno
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 9:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• @mrsnikifrank: I just looked at my dvd's and I actually have that one. LOL, it's still in its plastic wrapper! I guess I need to break that baby open. thanks!

@QandA, I've heard that's good, looking into getting it. Thanks!
    Jackie1081

Comment by Jackie1081 (original poster) at 9:40 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i use to do one with rodney somebody
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:17 PM on Sep. 30, 2010