What do I get my mother in law for xmas?

This is the first year we are in the country to celebrate xmas with my husband's family, however, they do not gift here on xmas, but I want to get her a little something, what would you get your mother in law?

Luisa621

Asked by Luisa621 at 9:31 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Shopping

• My MIL recently bought a super fancy sewing machine that does embroidery so recently we've been getting her CDs with embroidery designs and/or thread colors that she doesn't have. She also loves horses and rocks/gems/minerals and listens to books on CD in the car, so in the past we've gotten her stationary with horses on it, calendar with horses, necklace and earrings with red sea glass, audiobooks. Last year I made a calendar with photos of my daughter and my niece.
    What are her interests? When you know what her interests are then you can go from there.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:06 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i am giving my step mother and mother in law a picture of the kids professionally done and in a really nice frame. i think that's something any grandmother would appreciate
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:33 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I get my mil chocolates, and a calendar with pictures of her grandson. (The Lakeside Collection has nice ones for about $5 (not sure what the site is, but I'd google it) GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i'm knitting my MIL a scarf. and we may get some pro pics done to give out to the family.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:36 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i gave mine a Scentsy warmer and a few different bars of wax last year.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:57 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I don't get mind anything because she doesn't appericate anything I give her.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:57 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I am doing one of those photo books you do on costco.com where you pick the pictures to the page and they print you out a book. I am doing it of my kids! $24.99
    CharleesMom7

Answer by CharleesMom7 at 10:00 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I go to office max and make a photo calender of the kids and give it to my MIL, MOM and STepMIL
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 11:33 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Something with pictures of the grandkids is always best and easy.
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 2:28 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• good question~lol
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 8:05 AM on Oct. 1, 2010