3 months now?!

This is the 3rd month in a row that I have not had a period?! I have very light spotting in the very beginning and thats it. I have the whole nine yards of a period though..bloating, cramping and food cravings. I'm not pregnant but this is SO odd. I've been on the same bc now for 6 months. I even talked to the dr about this at the health dept and they didn't seem to think it was necessary to switch bc. What in the world is going on?! My lo is 20 months old

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• what kind of birth control are you on? some of them will stop your period. you don't need a period.... it's not doing any harm if your birth control has taken that away.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:03 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• OP: I am on Norinyl bc princessbeth79 I wasn't told it would take my cycle away when put on it
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 10:06 PM on Sep. 21, 2010