Almost 14 weeks pregnant and I have headaches all the time!!!!!

My mom thinks that it is so weird and she doesnt know why i keep having these headaches. I'm trying not to take any tylenol but sometimes i just have too. I have already talked to my dr about how much i can take. My question is... Are headaches pretty common in pregnancy? A hormonal thing?

Tamara_Fisher

Asked by Tamara_Fisher at 9:38 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• your intaking to much sodium my dd had chronic migrians go to trader joes and get soudium free products its not as hard as u think
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I had TERRIBLE migranes all through my pregnancy. U know that could be a sign of having a boy b/c the hormonal imbalance...thats y I got them so much
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 10:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I had headaches with my first pregnancy. It went away during my second trimester. I just made sure to eat healthy. It is normal to get severe headaches because the baby is taking so much of your energy and vitamins.
    laurendixon

Answer by laurendixon at 10:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I have the same problem. I dont want to take to many meds but i cant stand the headaches.
    SpiffyMom

Answer by SpiffyMom at 10:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• When I was around the same time as you, I got headaches too. Before that time I very rarely ever got them. After a couple of weeks I realized that I only got headaches (and super emotional) when I was tired and dehydrated. Try getting plenty of nap time in and drink lots of water, that might help.
    Sarahlayne23

Answer by Sarahlayne23 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I never had bad headaches until I was pregnant. They happened probably around the same time as you. I didn't take anything for them. I just drank plenty of water and took naps when I could. I also got one of those gel eye masks that you can freeze. Putting that on my eyes, head and neck seemed to really help.

http://1sttimeparents-whatdowedonow.blogspot.com
    NoJo

Answer by NoJo at 8:56 AM on Jul. 2, 2008