WHAT CAN CAUSE A MISCARRIAGE?

WHAT TRIGGERS IT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• hormones, trauma, stress, sickness... no one thing causes it.
    Anonymous

• It could be anything... sometimes it's from heavy lifting, I heard it could be from strong fumes and sometimes I think things go wrong with the placenta/sac/baby... Maybe the next person will know more
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Many things.
    Anonymous

• it can come from anything from stress to lifting something heavy to falling down or getting into some type of accident.
    Princessstar024

Answer by Princessstar024 at 11:01 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• i had 2 myself and they could not tell why it happened. i heard that most miscarriages are caused by frtal heart problems. the heart is not forming properly... its hard but for the best.....
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 11:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I had three in a 9 month time frame, before I got pregnant with my now 20 month old daughter. For me they (my Dr's- general & Ob) found that I actually have a blood clotting disorder (that is genetic). It was found when they ran a BUNCH of test to find out why/what could have caused the miscarriages. The only thing I can really tell you is if you have had more than one in a short period of time start asking you OB to run tests; hormone, blood clotting, thyroid, etc. Best of Luck! Oh, once you have some answers, stop worrying that just makes it harder to get pregnant.
    Renee0708

Answer by Renee0708 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I dont think stress does..Its possible,depending I guess on how good the baby is in the placenta or something.. Because throughout my pregnancy I've been stressed on and off.. and sometimes severly.. And Im 21 weeks now,and everything is fine.I think it just depends on how well the baby is developing and how I guess strong the placenta is or something.. It varies from woman to woman what cause miscarriages.And also the lifting heavy,
    jaycie_p07

Answer by jaycie_p07 at 5:14 AM on Oct. 20, 2008