If your kids are awake do you still make love? adult content

I cant seem to concentrate, my hubby says just make sure doors are locked..

sam223

Asked by sam223 at 10:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• yes- lol. As long as she is occupied with a movie or something :) It's obviously just a quicky but hey if you are in the mood you are in the mood. i dont see anything wrong with it. I dont think it is immature or "lacking in self-control"
    MamaHardy2008

Answer by MamaHardy2008 at 12:42 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• wow, self control and maturity? I think my kid is independent enough to not need my undivided attention her every waking hour and if I wanna make love like a big girl during the day, I'll just keep it down and make sure she can't accidentally walk in. Kids wake up in the middle of the night too, so I'm not sure why it's any "safer" then? I know most of the "traumatizing" stories that people tell of catching their parents in the act are usually nighttime stories (which end up amusing more than bothering once you grow up and get over it).
    stringtheory

Answer by stringtheory at 10:14 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Wow! I've never been called "immature" or "lacking in self-control". Usually, more than once a week, we will have "alone" time. We don't tell the kids what we're doing, we just tell them to enjoy their movie and leave them on their own for a little while. If they really need something they come and knock on the door, but at 8 and 5 they are pretty self-sufficient.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 10:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Sure!! Its not like I am going to invite them to watch. Its in MY room and I will do MY OWN thing in MY room. I'm not really a screamer, so I don't really worry about them knowing. Not to mention that they are 4 and 5 and don't have the mentality of "oh mom and dad are in the room alone they must be having sex." LoL!! I could tell them I was on the toilet and they'd leave me alone. LoL!
    AndysQueen

Answer by AndysQueen at 11:57 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• hell no
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:07 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• no
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 10:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Yes, we just keep it down and lock the door. Especially in the morning
    stringtheory

Answer by stringtheory at 10:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• no. i dont think i could.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• No
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:09 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• in the morning my husband will lock the door and we will have quiet sex...lol kids stay in bed for a few min watching tv on sat and sun...my kids are 9yrs and 6yrs... my 2yr old is on vacation with my mom so till she comes back next wk we can...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:10 PM on Sep. 21, 2010