• In the Spotlight:

low?

Im 19 weeks 5 days and feel my baby move constantly...but it seems really low. is it normal to be kicked about 3 to 4 inches below my belly button?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sure! The baby has lots of space right now, it an go anywhere it wants. :)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Yeah, that's normal. I'll be 24 weeks, and the baby is just barely above my belly button. I still feel movement and kicks very low at times. It's normal, nothing to worry about. The baby is moving, that's a good sign.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:13 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• At 19, 20 weeks the baby and your uterus is still below your belly button so yes its normal. When I was 20 weeks preggo my baby was breech and I always felt kicks really low.
    zionsmom1

Answer by zionsmom1 at 10:14 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• ill be 23 weeks tomaro,but i think throughout my whole pregnancy my baby will be low,lol
    hes always were my 'V' is and kicking me in my 'v'...its uncomfortable but i hve to deal with the baby feeling comfortable their =/
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2008