I am so pissed at my ex-husbands girlfriend!!! What a bitch!

This is more of a vent I suppose but I'm friends with the girlfriends sister (Lori) and Lori told me that the girlfriend said that since I'm pregnant I probably wont take care of my son as well because of the new baby and that Ryan (my son) is going to be miserable because he wont be number 1 anymore. Really!! Coming from a woman who doens't have ANY kids at all!! Women have more than one child all the time and love all their children equally! I of course wont say anything to her but it burns my toast because I've been nothing but nice to this woman and she is being mean and hateful towards me. Grrr!

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Like you said she doesn't have kids. She doesn't know what it's like to be a parent. You do. Don't let her get to you like that. Ignore her ignorance.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:20 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• well i would ignore her and not let it get to me. on a side note, that is exactly how kids think. so just make sure to keep telling your son how important he is as a big brother and he's your special helper. i also told my kids how when mommies have a new baby their heart grows even bigger so they have the same amount of love for the big kid(s) as the baby. that made them feel good too. but i guess that says alot about the girlfriend's mentality lmao.....
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Thank you Mommy of two and that is what I'm going to do. I just try to always be a good person and I get along well with my ex-husband for my son's sake. His girlfriend and I have gotten along until recently (my ex said he didn't want her hanging out with me) and now I hear all this. All they do is complain about paying child support yet they see all the new clothes he has and how well he is taken care of. How could anyone think I'd just toss my son aside because my fiance and I are having a baby!! We are so excited to have another little one so I don't see how anyone could see it as a bad thing...my son is very excited to be a big brother:)
    worriedmommy600

Comment by worriedmommy600 (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Ignore her. She's just being ignorant and probably looking for a reaction.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 10:25 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• OHH, princess beth I LOVE that!! How our hearts grow even bigger!! I'll definatly use that for my son! I am worried my son will be left out so I've been googling everything I can on how to make him more confortable about the new baby and to reasure him that he is still very much loved and important. I'm just being emotional right now but I think it upset me so much because worried my son wont feel as loved with a new baby around and I want to make sure he knows he is:)
    worriedmommy600

Comment by worriedmommy600 (original poster) at 10:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Sounds like your friend should maybe filter herself. I'm sure it's hard for her to have a relationship with each of you, but she should probably keep some things tohe r self, so it doesn't get worse. As for the gf, she doesn't know what she's talking about so don't let her bother you!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:28 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• It's always the ones who don't know crap about being a parent to ASSume things.... Don't let her bother you, you don't need the stress with being pregnant, and your LO is going to love having a new sibling!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:29 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Do your best with action and being a loving parent to both kids will eventually get back to her, proving her theory wrong.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Miserable no, but maybe a little jealous. Which is only natural when you have more than one child. Don't listen to that, she's just probably trying to start something.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:37 AM on Sep. 22, 2010