The antichrist?

For those of u that are christians or belive in the bible have u heard of Nicolas Sarkozy? If not look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnK7ZDM-fHk.

What do u think? Do u think he is the anitchrist and Jesus is about to come back on the clouds on glory? Me myself believe that is time to seek God more then ever because Jesus is about to come back. And also if u dont believe in this or don't have anything NICE to say please dont commet thanks and God bless u all.

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I will try to do the condensed answer: Do I think he's the anti-christ? anything is possible.. but I do watch what Isreal and what is happening there as when the peace agreement is signed will be significant to Jesus appearing in the clouds.. for the dead in Christ will rise first and we which remain will be caught up to meet Him in the air. We cannot no the day or the hour but we can no the season... when we look at the worlds economy (not just the US), the continuation and increase in wars, so many people falling away fron God and at the same time a great outpouring of His Spirit, and then add the fact that we are getting closer than ever to a peace agreement between Isreal and Palestine... He is soon to return.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• i've never heard of him, but then again, i'd never heard of half of our pres candidates before this year. i don't get out much..i'm not worried, either way..my salvation is assured, and whatever happens, happens. it may not be pretty, but i now where i'll end up, and that's all i need to get through the night.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:17 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• your nuts lady!! i believe in god but hes not comig back he will welcome you when you die hes not coming back to earth! you need to see a phych!!
    Anonymous

• i mean, 'know' ....typo. see, if i'm saved by grace, even my stupidity and inability to type, can't keep me from my final destination. just be ready, hinson!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:19 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I am ready thehairnazi I just want to make sure I can get as many people saved beofore its to late and thanks for what u said May God bless u :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• cont. However, if a person has accepted Jesus into there heart, they should look at these events with hope and not fear them and also with a since of urgency to share the love of Christ and the hope of Christ with as many as possible.
    bonn777

• anon: the bible clearly states we will meet Him in the air. It also states after the 7 years of tribulation He will return and setup His kingdom for 1000 years. OP is not nuts and does not need to see a psych.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• dang it, i always want to answer, but if bonn beats me to it, i cant. i always just have to say, "yeah, what she said". again, well put friend....
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 11:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Sister bonn is good...:) They will have to rebuilt the temple in Isreal too.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 12:10 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• ivelostmyself & JcRestoredme: LOL.. I'll try and answer slower.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 12:36 AM on Oct. 20, 2008