Mamas with more than one body piercing

What do you have?
What do you want?
Which is your favorite?
Which is your least favorite?
Which one hurt the most?
Which one hurt the least?

I have: eyebrow, nose, tongue, lip, nipple, belly button, and hood.

Want: Industrial, septum, tragus, another lip, another eyebrow (on the same side), at least one surface piercing, and a few other ear piercings I can't remember the names of lol.

My favorite is my tongue ring or my lip ring.

Least favorite is either my eyebrow or nose, because I almost yank them out all the time. Plus I now have a scab inside my nose from my nose post.

Least painful was probably my eyebrow. I didn't even feel it.
Most painful was my nipple ring.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have my left eyebrow twice, my tongue, and my labret. None of them hurt and like them all the same. I want another eyebrow piercing, a monroe, and my nose for sure. I have to get my labret redone because it closed when I went to jail overnight.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 10:35 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I have two "normal" in each ear and both Tragus. I had navel, tongue and labret. Haven't decided if I want more yet.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:35 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i love ink and can sit for 4hrs to get my ink done but omg i HATE HATE HATE piercing...lol i love to see them on others but i an deathly afraid of needles that go ther the body...lol i have my nose and belly and 4 on the ear...and thats it hahaha people think i am a weirdo but oh well i have a needle phobia...

rock n roll

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:44 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• What do you have? I have my ears 6 times right now (had 7 but one ripped out leaving a huge slit in my ear). I had my tongue, took it out when I had my c-section and let it close up. Had my belly button, but it ripped out when I was drunk leaving a huge, ugly scar. had my nose, but closed it up.
    What do you want? my lip
    Which is your favorite? my tongue was my favorite.
    Which is your least favorite? nose
    Which one hurt the most? tongue - a friend did it. closed it up and re did it myself with a needle and the tongue ring.
    Which one hurt the least? belly button / ears

i also have 5 tattoos and am going to get a lot more done.
    mcannonk

Answer by mcannonk at 10:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Haha, it doesn't cause cancer. It could cause and infection of the brain if germs get in through the piercing site.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:56 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• what is the.... Industrial, septum, tragus...lol lost
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:30 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• What do you have? I have my tongue and eyebrow pierced
    What do you want? my belly button again when im not prego, my nose again n my ears
    Which is your favorite? my tongue
    Which is your least favorite? none
    Which one hurt the most? my tongue but that was because of the piercer
    Which one hurt the least? my eyebrow
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:26 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Research it. I'll guarantee there is a warning about the probability of cancer. I know when my niece had her tongue pierced, it was part of the permission sheet her mother had to sign that she understood there was a possibility.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• EVERYTHING in the world can cause cancer. You don't see people giving up cell phones, bottled watered, soda, microwaves, vehicles, etc., though. I think the amount of time I spend around my microwave is more likely to cause cancer. And I personally HAVE researched piercings for the past 10-15 years and I have never seen anything involving cancer and piercings and any kind of correlation between them.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 12:12 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• INK: Tragus is that little wedge of cartilage on your ear that is in front of your ear canal, kind of where your cheek/jaw stops and your ear starts. The industrial is a piercing of the upper ear cartilage that has two holes and they have a long straight bar between them (kind of like a long tongue ring. Septum is a nasal piercing and is also sometimes called a bull ring.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Sep. 23, 2010