Pregnant?

My boyfriend and i had sex september 3, 4 maybe the 5 but deffentily the 3 and 4 of september of this year. I am on birth control the pill and I havent missed a pill yet. Well when him and I had sex he cummed in me and i took all my pills and havent missed any pills. Then That tuesday when I am suppose to start my period I started it. Could I still be pregnant even though I started my period or not. Cause like i said we had sex september 3, 4 and maybe the 5th and i started my period the day it always comes. Also the day that my period came before my period started on tuesday the 7th i believe it was a tuesday.Could I still be pregnant. Write back. I been on birth control over a year.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wasn't this already posted yesterday?

You got your period. There is no way in hell that you're pregnant.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• so why would you think that you're pregnant if you haven't missed your birth control and your period came on time??
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:37 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• The only way to really know that you are pregnant is to of course take a test. At home or going to the doc and having one done. Otherwise, you will be like I was and guessing and guessing. I actually missed my period and have not had one my whole pregnancy. I am 27 weeks. But seriously it will ease your mind to take the test.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 10:38 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I agree with PP the only time to worry when on BC is if you take an antibiotic or if you actually miss your period. Why are you making more of this than there has to be? You are on BC, got your period as normal, why would you think you were pregnant? Other than you had sex?
    Sarasmoonflower

Answer by Sarasmoonflower at 10:38 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• The point of taking the birth control is so you can have sex & prevent pregnancy. You took the pills, you had sex. But seeing as you got your period, then it's pretty clear you aren't pregnant.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 10:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Number one reason to know that you are pregnant is that you missed your period. If you haven't missed your period or any pills. What do you think that you are pregnant?
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 10:54 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• ..I can't tell if your are actually concerned or just being stupid..if your period started, you're NOT pregnant. Despite what anyone tells you. you can NOT have a period while pregnant. Impossible. You may have light spotting or bleeding, but it is not a period.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 11:36 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• You mean he came/ ejaculated in you not cummed in you....

Like others have said you didn't miss any pills or your period so no you are not pregnant. Purpose of taking the pill consistently is you can have your SO ejaculate in you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I call troll.....this was posted the other day and I would think that anyone with half a brain would know they aren't pregnant if they take the pill correctly AND got their period.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:30 AM on Sep. 22, 2010