Ok gross question, but I'm worried. Please help! adult content

Has anyone else done the master cleanse diet before? Well I've done it and you have to do a salt water flush to make sure everything "gets out". What comes out is pretty gross. Hopefully you guys know what I mean or can google it because I don't want to explain! Haha

Well that's what I've been experiencing. I am 7 weeks pregnant and for 2 days straight now it's like my body is trying to "cleanse" something from me. I'm having all day diarrhea and it's making me worried. Is this normal? Could this be a sign of the pregnancy not taking? My last pregnancy ended in miscarriage so the time from now until my first ultrasound on the 28th is going to be hard.

It's not like I'm eating bad food. I'm barely eating thanks to morning sickness :/ and when I do eat it's plain stuff like bread or fruit if I can.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i would call the doc
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Maybe you have a tummy bug? Its hard to say. I would see a doctor. I believe if the pregnancy had ended you would be bleeding. GL~
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• it could be because you haven't been eating properly. i know it sucks to have morning sickness. see a doctor to be sure.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 10:47 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• It could be a stomach bug or because of your lack of eating. I would definitely call a doctor, just to be safe, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:05 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Pregnancy is not the time to detox, especially by using products to encourage you to move your bowels. This can induce a miscarriage and dehydrate you while diminishing your baby's amniotic fluid. I know you have good intentions and I do know what you mean about the goo coming out of you...trust me, I normally support total and complete detox. Just lay off it which you are pregnant and nursing.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 12:40 AM on Sep. 22, 2010