Eek!! I think I freaked him out!!! adult content

He asked me about some role playing and other fantasies tonight. I actually opened up to him and now? It's not even 11pm and and he says he's tired and is going to bed??? That is so not like him! I think I may have freaked him out... what do you think??? (btw.. we don't live together but we have been together for almost a year.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• That's a lot of role playing ideas...sounds like you two have something in common! Maybe all your input threw him for a loop and now he needs some sleep to build up his stamina! Go girl!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 1:09 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• He's fine. Let him process it. Men process slower than we do

Answer by admckenzie at 11:43 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• lol, maybe he just needs a night to digest the answer he really thought would be nothing more than the school girl out fit he got for you at the mall today.
    stringtheory

Answer by stringtheory at 10:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• ok you beat me to it. i don't think any of those things would freak him out. freaking him out would be i want you to dp with your cock and a strap on at the same time.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• that doesn't sound bad at all...i think he's just really tired. men normally like that kinda stuff...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:03 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I doubt that would freak him out. He probably was just tired. Next time you're together, throw on something to act out role playing and see how he reacts (like if he goes along with it, or brushes you off). If he brushes you off again, ask him what's up.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:03 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• LOL, well, he asked! He needs to accept what you want
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:53 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• lol what did you tell him??
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Just sounds like he was tired. Maybe try talking to him tomorrow.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:49 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• LOL.. I said I'd like to be a horny flight attendant and he could be my passenger. I said that he could be my professor and I could be a college student who needs an "A" and I said he could be shopping for a suit and he needs help in the fitting room and I could be the sales girl.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2010