Would this hurt your feelings?

My husbands navy buddy Thomas came over for an unexpected visit and we had a friend over and so my husband and Thomas told him they would take him home since they don't get to see each other very often. There was also some discussion about going to surprise hubby's parents that Thomas was in town but the last I heard they had decided not to because it was so late. Well on the way to take Pat home they decided to go to hubby's parents house after all and they are over there now. I have a suspicion they planned it all along because they didn't want me there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Don't be too mad, they just wanted some "guy" time, nothing personal against you. I understand that you have hurt feelings, & rightfully so, but try to move on. If you need to say something to your husband, do it in a gentile way, he won't understand about hurt feelings because in his mind it was no big deal. Been there, done that.
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 11:08 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I personally wouldnt care if it was my I cant stand my in laws
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Aw I'm sorry. It sucks to be left out. Yes, it probably would have hurt my feelings too -- was your DH maybe just wanting a guys' night out? Or does he do this often?
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:50 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• girl you know guys are the most indecisive things in this planet...guys some times think without thinking...you don't need to stress about relax take a shower and watch some lifetime...lol

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• He does this every time Thomas comes over. He acts like everyone and everything else dropped off the face of the planet. Including his responsibility of keeping the kitchen clean.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 10:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• you see i am use to my macho man latino that has a brain but dont use it...little things can not get me mad if not i would live hell...sometimes i tell my husband please think like me or with me or threw my view point...i wast my time he looks at me like a have a piece of shit on my face...its not worth it...lol

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• my husbands in the navy as well and that def. sounds like it was planned but thats how men are sometimes. dont take it to serious
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 11:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2010