why do people turn their nose up when da word S.E.X is taked about??? adult content

sex is everywhere in public, tv, magazines....its a normal thing to do....im like how u turn your nose up at sex when u have kids....where do u think they came from....DDDUUUUHHHH!!!!!....i mean there is an appropriate time to talk about it like when ur with friends....like girl talk or nite out

cute504dimples

Asked by cute504dimples at 10:52 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• They are probably not good at it
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 10:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• lol
    cute504dimples

Comment by cute504dimples (original poster) at 10:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• women talk MORE about SEX then men...lol its a known fact...look it up..lol

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I personally dont want to hear about it because I feel sex between two people should be private but I don't turn my nose up at the word
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Part of it maybe how the people grew up and what their culture is. Believe it or not there are some cultures that are more old fashioned and people don't publicly discuss sex because it considered to be a private matter.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 11:00 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I agree with Svetlana, I couldn't have said it better. Thanks Girl!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I don't turn my nose up at it, but I do not feel it needs to be talked about. It is something private between DH and I. Also, I am sorry but I have no desire to hear how my friends sex life is going. It may be everywhere, but I can opt out of hearing and seeing it everywhere,lol. I guess we just have a different view on this subject.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 11:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I think there's a difference between talking about sex and flaunting sex. I wish sex could be talked about and promoted as it was intended, but I think the way it's flaunted in our society is pretty outrageous and detrimental.
    Biz1985

Answer by Biz1985 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• It's because people are raised to see sex as dirty or wrong or something that needs to be done behind closed doors where no one knows you're doing it...

Frankly, I have never had an issue talking sex. In fact my DH tends to get upset because he doesn't think it should even be brought up among family and I see no reason to hide it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:23 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• People are conditioned to think sex is a bad thing and that if they do it, they're a bad person. I personally don't have any issue with talking about sex or anything else.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:48 PM on Sep. 21, 2010