how did you handle mood swings? i just wanna .... i dont even know.

chelle900

Asked by chelle900 at 10:57 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• made sure I was sleeping well and had personal quiet time.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:58 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i couldn't. my dh just had to deal...poor guy...especially while preggo with dd.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:58 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Well my daughter is 2 weeks old now but i was a total Bitch during preg. The mood swings were ridiculous. I didnt really handle them, because i couldnt find a way to but i did make it my mission to apologize to the people that i bugged out on which was usually my husband. Just let everyone know when your feeling like you dont want to be bothered and be sure to apologize for anything that you may say that has hurt someone. GOod luck, i hope this helps :)
    newmommyjazz

Answer by newmommyjazz at 10:59 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i did not i let the inner demon and mood bitchiness unleash the whole 9 months...everyone around me had to handle me...lol oh well

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:00 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Chocolate!
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 11:01 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• so far i havent had too many mood swings! i had a couple of moments where i just started crying and all my hubby had to do was hug me but all in all, none on my end, thank goodness. im 24 weeks right now
    drdavenport

Answer by drdavenport at 11:06 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• thanks you guys that makes me feel much better . i just found this site while i was having one of my bitch fits . this is my first baby and im a mess and it doesnt help that my babys father is a dick and giving me hell . but anyways thanks again .
    chelle900

Comment by chelle900 (original poster) at 11:09 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• This is my first pregnancy but i have not had any bitch fits my problem is I cant stop crying my husband finds this funny but I cant stand it annoying. This morning I woke up with my nose stuffy and I was coughing (you typical everyday cold) when I realized i was sick along came the water works I cant even tell you why I was crying it just happened just like when I dnt get the food that I want I cry like a baby. I cant control If you figure out a way to control it please let me know lol GL
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 11:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• ok t.m.i but i was using the bathroom and started crying because i had to pee again . i just started this emotional crap this week and i am already over it . im not the type of person that acts the way i am and i just wanna threw in the towel .
    chelle900

Comment by chelle900 (original poster) at 11:37 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I feel like i can cry at any moment , so i just do! Let it out!!!!
    Laine269

Answer by Laine269 at 10:54 AM on Sep. 22, 2010