How do you like your spaghetti sauce

Thick with chunks of veggies and meat
thick with just meat
or you just open a jar, heat and pour it over the pasta

togo90210

Asked by togo90210 at 11:16 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Homemade! With almost all of the ingredients coming out of our garden.

DH & DS will not eat chunky tomatoe sauce, so I puree the veggies into the sauce, which in turn thickens it up nicely. I like meat or marinara, but DH prefers meat, so I add meat to it, too, as the last step.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 12:05 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• :D All of us are different!! I don't like meat so much... well I do if it's fresh and put in there but if it's already in the jar/can I have a "thing" about that (yuk). But I looooove lots of veggies & chunky tomatoes and cheese and garlic and seasonings!! Can you tell I'm Italian? LOL!!
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 11:22 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Thick with meat and veggies
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 11:17 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• no veggies, no chunks of tamato

smooth with meat ( either ground beef or meat balls and pork )
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:20 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Smooth and I add meat. Also, I'll only use a locally made sauce from my hometown area. That's in PA and I live in Georgia. I go home and bring back bunchies. I won't use any other sauce.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 11:27 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• my husbands..... tons of garlic, a ridiculous amount of mushrooms (both canned and fresh) beef & italian sausage and lots of other things I don't know about
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:42 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Start out with diced/chopped bell peppers and onions and then some ground beef. Then as things start to soften and brown add some garlic. Add a jar of Prego and some fresh chopped basic and flat leaf parsely. Meanwhile, boil up some pasta and presto! Dinner is done!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 12:04 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• *fresh chopped basil.. not basic!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 12:05 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i love the spaghetti sauce thick but not too chunky with meatballs or bits of meat in it and parmesan cheese on top
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 4:47 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I like cooking ground beef with chopped onions then adding 1/2 a jar to cook in with the meat. I put the rest of that jar and another whole jar in another pot and heat it.. Make the pasta.... And use chopped onion, bell pepper, ground beef. and seasonings to make my meat balls... I also make garlic bread.... Oh and we love Parmesan cheese on top!
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 8:01 AM on Sep. 22, 2010