csection pudge!!

How do i get rid of this pre csetion pudge? i had my daughter 2 weeks ago and this pudge at the very bottom of my tommy has this very ugly pudge.

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 11:34 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Two weeks is nothing... took me a month and a half of heavy nursing to get back to my pre baby weight. I do believe exercise is the best way to get rid of that pouch... it's been severely traumatized by all that cutting so you need to work on the muscles not just the fat. I'm lazy so mine has never completely gone away. I'm sure with a little work though you'll be looking fabulous in no time. For now I'd recommend just being patient... finish healing and enjoy being a new mommy (they grow up WAY too fast.).
    awesomedeity

Answer by awesomedeity at 5:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• It'll go away, don't worry mama. :) It's only been 2 weeks! I'm a small woman, but I had c-section pudge for a few months after each of my deliveries. It started whittling down on its own with just normal activity, but of course it reeeally disappeared once I got back in the gym. Don't be too hard on yourself - you just had a baby!!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 11:35 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• I agree - it's only been 2 weeks! Are you breastfeeding? You'll lose weight super fast if so. I had a c-sect but I've always had a pudge down there, so I can't say I lost mine, but with BF I sure did go down to a weight below what I was before I got preggy!!
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 11:37 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• i am breastfeeding. i went to my appt today and ive lost 10 pounds since giving birth but it seems the pudge isnt shrinking very fast like it did with my first daughter
    newmommyjazz

Comment by newmommyjazz (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• It will go away. Just give it time.....
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:23 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I just had my second son a month ago (my second c -section). The pudge isn't going away as fast the second time around. But it did go away the first time and I am sure it will with time (and exercise) this time as well. You've only been two weeks since your surgery, so just be patient. :)
    PmhTaylor

Answer by PmhTaylor at 12:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2010