so i was reading my update on the 23rd weekk of pregnancy.....

it said that dehydration is fequently connected with premature labor.
thing is i feel perfectly fine but im always dehydrated.i have a water bottle near me 24/7 and i always feel dehydrated so i drink some water..
i go up the steps everytime and get tired and dehydrated so i drink more water.
can this count as me probably having a premie just because i get dehydrated alll the time? i drink water after i feel like this =/

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• just make sure you're drinkin at least 8-10 8 ounce glasses a day, and if you feel like you've had enough drink more..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Just keep on drinking. Is your urine dark or light? If it's dark you need to drink even more. If it's light, you're doing fine!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I agree with them, i think your fine. :)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Are you really dehydrated, or just thirsty? Being thirsty is fine...just drink something. Dehydration is another thing all together.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 10:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I was constantly thirsty! I remember being at Cracker Barrel & having the waiter refill my large sweet tea 8 times in 30 minutes! I thought my grandmother would die of embarrassment after about the 3rd time I had to call him over. I made it full term, and my son is perfectly fine. I think that "extremely thirsty" feeling is just your body's way of telling you to drink more. If you're really concerned, speak to your doctor about it at your next appointment, or you could even call sooner than that & speak to one of the nurses.
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 10:43 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• thanx everyone =)
    and yea my urines light ;p
    lol =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• im just constantly worrying about things
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 19, 2008