Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there anything I can do about my son's pictures on his myspace?

I avoid this kind of drama. But this really gets to me. My ex, who has never seen my son, has pictures of my son on his myspace. He got them by copying and pasting them onto his page. Also under his about me section it says, "the most important thing in my life is my son Hayden Blake." I've tried hacking into it but I don't know his password. Is there any way Tom would take it down from his profile?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

Answers (10)
  • block your page


    Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

  • Do you have issue with the fact that he has the pictures or with the fact that he has made that comment?? Where did he copy the photos from?

    Sorry maybe once I understand the issue I can offer better advice...? My brain has been on the fritz lately.

    Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:59 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

  • I'd try to talk to him first. He's probably bragging about himself to make him look good. But if all else fails, if you have any photos of him that he would not want anybody to see, you could post them on your page just to see if he gets the message. If he doesn't want them showing up for his friends, tell him to take down the pictures of your son and you will take down his pictures. I know this sounds childish. Just make sure you don't carry it too far. You don't want to hurt anybody in the process.

    Answer by amessageofhope at 12:01 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

  • Can you just talk to him and ask him to remove the photos? You can also block his page so that he can no longer view the photos (and if he can't view them, he can't copy them and put them on his page).

    I know exactly how you feel about this - my ex husband talks all about his "amazing son" (who he has never wanted to see) and found pictures to put on his Facebook. There's no way to MAKE him delete them, but you could ask him.

    Answer by WomanWitty at 12:07 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

  • I deleted my myspace after he did that. I haven't talked to him in two years and my son is almost three. So calling him and asking isn't going to happen,

    Why is my question anon? lol

    Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:09 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

  • you could report him and tell myspace that he's stealing pictures of yours and then block him so he can't see your page..

    Answer by proudmommy690 at 1:03 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

  • wow, he has never seen him & copies his pic? What's up with THAT? Has he tried to see him? I need more info to give a better answer

    Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:50 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

  • you can actually report the picture and they will take it off it theres a valid reason for it, you can say he stole them or something

    Answer by toybar02 at 5:06 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

  • Block your photos or don't post them online. Once you put something on a public profile, it is up for grabs. Contact myspace & ask them to remove the photos.

    Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:25 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

  • He called me a couple times after he was born but threatened to burn my house down if I didn't let him see him so I stopped talking to him. He had nine months to clean up his act and didn't do it.

    Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.