help!

i just had a baby two weeks ago and every time my husband complements me on my looks or appearance i get mad? i know he means everything he says but i dont feel like all the great complements because my body is no longer what it ust to be.........

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 11:53 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Sweetie right now your hormones are crazy. Having a baby is such a wonderful thing. However it can reek havoc on your world. FeelinYummy is right. He just wants you to know he loves you. If nothing else you can say Thank you. After a while you'll feel better and mean Thank You. Your body has been through a lot. It will take time to get back into shape. But you can do it. Hang in there. It sounds like he does love you. I hope that is true. Big Hugs! and Congratulations!
    CATsMom362

Answer by CATsMom362 at 12:04 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• He's trying to let you know that he loves you and his experience and/or research tells him this is the way to do it.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 11:55 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Your reaction is probably your hormones still going nuts. They are SO crazy right after you have a baby lol. He's probably being honest and trying to make you feel better and be supportive of you. It's rough to accept those kinds of comments sometimes, especially right after having a baby!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:58 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• Yeah, he loves you and thinks you're hot, enjoy the compliments.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:58 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• thanks girls. i may just be still dealing with the crazzy emotions from pregnancy
    newmommyjazz

Comment by newmommyjazz (original poster) at 11:59 PM on Sep. 21, 2010

• He's just letting you know that you are gorgeous. I understand bout hormones being out of wack. Congratulations on the new baby! Don't worry too much about your body right now, enjoy your brandnew baby!
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 8:16 AM on Sep. 22, 2010