porn???

do you watch it? doesn't it give viruses on ur computer? my hubby wants me to watch porn because i dont and iam not sure ? i kinda scared of it lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Most Free porn sites are full or trojan viruses! If you dont believe me keep looking at the free sites and before long your PC wont work because of them.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Get some DVDS from the store, way cheaper, and safer. And it's always fun to expirement. I watch it with my husvband all the time, and most of the time we just make fun of it. Or others, we do the stuff they do. Either way it's fun and you should be open and give it a try
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 9:54 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Porn can be a great way to mix it up with a spouse. Some websites do give you viruses, but others are safe. DVDs are always safe, you can rent them at some video stores or buy them (adam & eve is a great source). Just go into it with an open mind (I promise it won't hurt you) & look for something that appeals to you. There are many different kinds of porn & some is more erotic to appeal to women.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• ewwww. jk... I dont know..... I've never watched porn. my hubby doesnt watch it either, he has ofcourse before we got together.... but meh... we're kinky enough. i dont think we need porn.. for another 20 yrs.....when things get boring lol but you could always buy some on ebay.. if you feel ackward about buying them in stores....and mostly all ....
    psychobilly_mom

Answer by psychobilly_mom at 10:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• what websites our safe my hubby and i have been together for 23 years
    Anonymous

• Pornhub.com redtube.com are free and they are safe. Recommended by my husband actually. Most of the paid sites are virus free.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:24 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• There is also youporn.com I know that site does NOT give viruses because my husband and I watch porn together and thats where we go. There are no annoying pop ups like other porn sites. JMO
    ohiomomof5_08

Answer by ohiomomof5_08 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• redtube.com is a good one. We've never had a problem with that one.
    megs1228

Answer by megs1228 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I watch it on occasion and it doesn't necessarily give you viruses if you have a virus protection program on your computer. There are sites out there that are free and don't require a credit card or a download. These are the best type to visit and if you have older kids be sure and clear your history so they don't accidentally go on to a website that they shouldn't be on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Dec. 31, 2009