Have you changed your ways since marriage?

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 11:57 PM on Sep. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, we are constantly changing in our lifetime so marriage doesn't make it an exception.
    Altotwo

Answer by Altotwo at 12:02 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• OH YES!!! of course if I had not changed and he had not changed we would have not made it past the first year...marriage is all about change, you have to in order to make it work
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 12:16 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I compromise more. I also do not speak my mind or give my opinion that much cuz my hubby is a hot head & irrational at times. The conversation could go on for 10 damn minutes
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:47 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yes. I cheated on everyone I was with until I met my husband. I have had absolutely NO interest in being unfaithful to him though.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 12:47 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• yes,now I think about him first then me.
    A11

Answer by A11 at 4:15 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• We have both changed since Marriage. For the better.0
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 7:51 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Depends on what you mean by change. Everyone changes all the time, as do relationships. It's a part of growing up, growing older, and growing wiser. But, did I change things I did just because we got married? Absolutely not. To us, it is a piece of paper that changes nothing but my last name. It doesn't make either one of us property, it doesn't make either one of us a slave to the other, it doesn't change anything about the way we feel about each other, and it doesn't change anything about our relationship.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 8:46 AM on Sep. 22, 2010