DRAMA....do you think that people that are constantly complaining about problems with others, migh actually BE the problem?

Just an observation here....it seems like the people who are always complaining over and over and over about issues with people on CM are the problem? Why is it always the same people that have problems with others? Is it a coincidence? Do you think some people like to argue and want people to team up with? I'm not trying to be mean or anything. It really does seem like the same names always come up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Most definitely. I think a lot of drama queens who claim that someone wronged them and caused their drama is, in fact, their own cause. I call them attention whores, too. They're the type who think that all of the attention MUST be on them in order to survive.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:20 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• At a young age I learned.After quitting 3 jobs because people pissed me off I figured it out. It was me, not them. Yes they weren't always fair. But it was how I chose to deal with it. I learned how to let things go, and pick my battles. The only thing I can control is me. I try my best!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:14 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i think the ones that do that are just get tired and instead of simply logging off they stay around like a fly driving the sane insane...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:18 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Like me? LOL...I agree with you for the most part though.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:09 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I think in day to day life this is true, on CM, i havent been on long enough in a while to notice anything.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:10 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I think that's very true in real life, so I'd imagine it carries over to the internet too!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:13 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I would need an example, but maybe
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:45 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• People are going to complain each and everyday. It is something you can't get away from unless you stay inside away form everyone and away from contact from the outside world.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:31 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Sorry I didn't answer your question really, I have to log off and get ready to take kids to school.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:32 AM on Sep. 22, 2010