scared s@*%less

so i got my tubes tied after my second son for medical reasons. and i had no problem until three months ago. i had been having my monthly visits and then it just stopped. i know i am extremely fertile i concieve on the merena which is a 1 in a 1000 chance. and 1 in every 200 pregnancy happen after a tuble ligation. i have had a urine and blood test come back negative but that is not the first time this has happened and i was still pregnant. i can not get in to see my doctor till monday. what am i going to do if i am. i have two boy and i love them dearly and we talked about having more down the line but right now there is soo much on the plate i don't know ifi can handle it.

riss280

Asked by riss280 at 12:14 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just keep breathing. :-) Do not future trip with fear. If by some miracle you are, then count it as a blessing. If you are you will have time to prepare and you will be just fine. There is nothing you can do. You are like my grandmother, she used to say " All I have to do is hang my bloomers up and I am pregnant. " :-) Keep your humor and relax. My 3rd child was a surprise and I felt the same way you do..... It turned out to be a great thing. His name is Justin and he is 19. ... If you are, I promise you will look back and laugh at this time. Nothing like a good shock for the month huh ? Best wishes and hugs !!!!
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:27 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Every pregnancy, every child is a blessing & a gift..alwalys know that the man upstairs will never more on your plate then you could bare..i hope this helps & be cool,relax & everything will go the way it's suppose to..good luck monday..i hope you get the anwsers you're searching for..
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 12:40 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

Lovelymee23

• Breathe momma! It's going to be okay.

Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:10 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• If you are pregnant after having your tubes tied then it must be meant to be. This will be your little miracle baby and you will be able to handle it because you will have to. And like the other post stated, you will look back on the situation and laugh. I have a surprise baby also, and I cried when I learned that I was pregnant again so soon after my first son. They are 15 months apart in age. But it all worked out fine. I love both of my boys dearly.
    PmhTaylor

Answer by PmhTaylor at 4:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• i know its hard but try to relax and not freak out too much. just think, if you are, one day youll be so happy to have had another baby! good luck and i hope you get your awnsers monday
    lovingmom2jack

Answer by lovingmom2jack at 5:24 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• okay so i got some good news. there is no baby, i have some cysts on my left ovary and my doctor say i have polycystic ovary syndrome. they are not cancerous and that it can cause me not to have my period. the other thing that it can cause is trouble concieving which at the moment i am ok with.
    riss280

Comment by riss280 (original poster) at 12:33 AM on Oct. 1, 2010