What did you give up when you got married?

I gave up shopping until I had nothing but new clothes to wear and going to my parent's for meals! I also gave up on staying up as late as I wanted and taking off at a moments notice to meet friends.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 12:18 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• My remote control, privacy & 1/2 my closet, GROWL!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 12:40 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I guess I gave up dating...? LOL that's really the only thing I can think of, and I don't miss it one bit!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:23 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I gave up control of the remote :( When hubby is home (which is only after supper-ish and some nights he's gone working) he runs the wand of power. He usually picks something we can both watch though.
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 12:27 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i did not give up anything i think that once you get married you add that person on your likes, dislikes or whatever...i am lucky that my husband is A LOT like me for the most part...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:21 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I really didn't give up anything. I went from living with my parents to living with him before we got married, so things stayed the same.
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 12:21 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I gave up independence, I guess. Now I have to discuss decisions with my husband. That is the hardest thing for me, not being able to do whatever, with our money.. That sucks!!
    bahomes

Answer by bahomes at 12:42 AM on Sep. 22, 2010