Started workingout with a group of people and they all quit.

I started working out about 5 months ago and was very focused on getting healthy and of course hot. My friends and myself started doing workouts and seeing which ones worked for us. Pretty soon everyone quit except for myself and 1 friend. She had recently lost over 100lbs! but she gained a lot back this past year. I had my kids and wasnt eating right and just ballooned. So we both wanted to get back to the old us. At 1st we did amazing, workedout every day, pushed eachother, the whole 9yards. She lost lbs every week. I lost ounces but my inches droped easily. She started to slack off and just stopped one day. I kept going and kept asking her to workout and motivating her but nothing helped. So on my own I lost 5 pant sizes and 25lbs. I am trying again to get her to workout with me but shes being reluctant. She told our friend that me loosing inches discouraged her! :( But I am not going to remain fat so she can catch up. HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I cant exersize with you but I have taken on a challenge myself! I am a hube fan of biggest looser and Just watched the seasion premier and got ticked off by bob saying anyone can run a mile I cant (im over 300 lbs) but tonight I went out and drove a mile then walked it my goal is by the seasion fanally I will be running a mile. so would you like to be my on line buddy and walk/ run with me every day?
    christyhiro

Answer by christyhiro at 12:26 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I'll join you guys for support. I run about 5Xs a week and have for many years. I only run about 45 minutes because any more than that and I get sick and achey (I am old). Join the running group ON CM-these are most supportive people on CM, even for newbies and slow runners (there are some real dedicated ladies who run up to 100 miles at a shot-way out of my league). Also join the daily mile-it's free and a way to keep track of your daily workouts.
    GL~
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:44 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I'm all for it! :) I like the support and I like supporting others.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 11:15 AM on Sep. 22, 2010