ADULTs! Sex adult content

I am due with our first baby nov 4th. and I want to know how to reunite me and my hubbies sex life after those 6 weeks of having the baby. I know it will be extremly tiring and hard with a new baby. But its been too long since having sex with the hubby. how did u rekindle your sex life after baby>?

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 12:41 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• It is a natural progression, having a new baby bonds you and your s/o. Each things can bring you closer or pull you apart. Work on the things to bring you closer and it will happen naturally.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:45 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i didnt wait the 6weeks, i had sex within3, yikes, i was scared as hell afterwards, i was to scared to tell my Dr. Hubby n I had stopped having sex when i was about 4months, i was in to much pain but idk after i had him, even though we had our all nighters w/baby somehow we just got in the mood.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:46 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i never made it 6 wks. 4 with my first and 2 with my second. its one of them things that just happen agian for us
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 1:18 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i think i only made it 4 the first time. But in between them i gave him plenty of BJ's. also anals ok if your healed enough.
    prideinbienamom

Answer by prideinbienamom at 5:05 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• we had nothing to rekindle, we didn't go that long (well for US it was long but for someits not long) without sex.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:42 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Ii waited 6 weeks but i gave him plenty of blow jobs but after that 6 week check up trust me he was all over me!!!!!!
    mrsbuckley

Answer by mrsbuckley at 8:23 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• why are you not having sex now? why do you wait till after? it will fall in place naturally, just let your body heal first after birth...there are so many ways to rekindle the romance without intercourse....there is always oral sex at first. why do you worry about this now. wait till the time comes then cross the bridge. Good luck to you with the baby!!! :)
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 8:28 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Let's just say that after 6 weeks it didn't matter how tired we were it was gonna happen. lol We couldn't control ourselves by that point. :)
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 11:41 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• # 1 You can have sex up until your water breaks, so live it up now!!

#2 After the baby is born, get you husband some porn and lube to tie him over till YOU are ready.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 11:48 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Well, we has sex until I went into labor, and as soon as the OB cleared me for sex again were were all over it.
    amazingaudri

Answer by amazingaudri at 2:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2010