him hit her...a lot of ppl got mad at my post... adult content

the post was about: WHAT IF YOU HEAR YOUR NEIGHBOR FIGHTING WITH HIS WIFE AND HE HITS HER, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
i said: NOTHING CHANCES ARE THEY WILL BE HAPPY AND OK WITH EACH OTHER IN A FEW HOURS...
i did not mean it in a bad way...i do not like abuse but...

i have family members that are this way they take it and if any1 calls the cops theyget mat at its a no win...never wanted to make you feel bad or hurt...

''i never said it in a bad way but you girls need to see the ''nice way'' and the real way...my mother is a domestic violence advocate for many many many yrs now and a lot of girls do file charges then they go to my mothers office freaking out wanting to kill my mom for submitting the paper up...then they go to the jail and bail the guys out...you cant knock my answer down more the HALF always turn back to the abuser and get mad at the ones that try to help...''

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 12:43 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I totally understand what you mean! I, myself, stood in those shoes. Though there was never any physical abuse there was a lot of yelling and screaming and a few times my man was sent to jail. The only people that can actually change or stop things from getting so far are those in the relationship. Most of the times they just get upset and when they calm down all they want to do is be as close as they can after wasting time arguing. I at least speak for myself. So I would just consider it as an opinion.
    mary_jane_213

Answer by mary_jane_213 at 12:56 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i understand what you mean: most of these couples temporarily reconcile and repeat the cycle. however if you witness domestic violence the police should be called or at least notify the land lord. there is not always a second chance
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 12:47 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I do understand but some one still should make the call.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:05 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Obviously the wife doesn't have a problem since she doesn't leve, so I wouldn't call either.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:45 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i did call police once when neighbors fighting
    they had three small kids
    i could hear everything and it was not the first time they fought
    but this time, glass window was broken, and i heard woman say "good, now look at yourself, you are bleeding"
    this couple fought every wednesday night after they went out to the bar to play pool or darts or whatever
    this time when i heard glass breaking, the mention of bleeding and i knew both adults were trashed drunk with kids in th house
    I CALLED POLICE
    and i do not regret it
    drunk adults fighting are not able to care for themselves let alone kids
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:37 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• umm... ok why post that here??
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:46 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Cuz i don't want people to think i am pro abuse cuz i am not...i joke i am sarcastic and an ass sometimes but i do not condone abuse...if i chose not to get involve with my neighbors problems is cuzi know my damn neighbors and they fight they hit yell, bitch and they are happy honeymooners again...a lot of people are like that...some people fight...if i see him with a damn gun or knife that is different...then i would go and kick his ass...

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 12:51 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i love my husband but we fight we yell and bitch and get nasty...HE HAS NEVER PUT A FINGET ON ME...cuz he knows i would castrate him and that is NO JOKE i don't play that...you can yell all you want to yell and kick the air but not me huney...anyways we are pierto rican and we get loud, and we look like 2 nasty pit in a cage...NEVER WITH THE KIDS IN THE HOUSE we would hold the fumes till they go to school or he will drive off and i will meet him some place...but i think it is healthy it relieves us...not everyone understands this but it's how we are...like i said people need to release there inner demons at times...It's my view it's normal for me and i will never change a damn fight it makes us stronger...not everyone gets it...and it's ok

And the make up part is great...lol

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 1:04 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Your right alot of women are like that.But you should not judge all women like that.
    ayneka

Answer by ayneka at 2:36 PM on Sep. 23, 2010