When your children grow up.....

When looking at your kids right now, with their personalities, etc, what do you think they should do in life?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 12:45 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son should be a counselor-he is very understanding and cares about people.
    Um my daughter. I don't know. She likes a lot of attention, is very friendly and talkative and knows how to charm people-maybe a salesperson.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:27 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My kids are grown.
    My son 19 could do anything, he is smart and figures things out. He loves computers though so I am guessing he will invent some great computer thing
    My second child is a gifted writer, but she is in college in premed. I can not for the life of me figure out why. She keeps telling me science is so fascinating.
    My third is a senior in hs I see her doing something with animals. But she tells me she longs for politics. OY...
    Time will tell.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:48 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• hailee should be a singer.. shes always singing lol.. and emilee should be a dancer she loves dancing!! lol
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:47 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Marc is 17, a senior in H.S.. what a perfect time to ask this!!!

I think he should be a mechanical engineer. He LOVES to take s&^t apart and figure out why it works the way it does.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 12:51 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My 21month old one i see him as a pro footbal player,lol idk he is just so big n tuff looking, his father is 6'1& grandfather is 6'5 my baby is kinda huge or thick looking. he loves to tackle, now my 4yr old idk he is so different i cant really tell yet, he loves music& loves to dance,&he loves guitars, his biological father is in a band n plays the guitar& writes music, idk could it be in the genes?
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:54 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My son is 20 months old and I really have no idea! He is interested in how things work, so maybe something mechanical. But he is OBSESSED with cleaning, so my best guess would be he will be the best damn janitor the world has ever seen, lol.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 12:58 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My dd is a humanitarian, she loves to work with people. She is very involved with our church and I could see her becoming a missionary...I dont want her to go over seas, but if that is her calling, I would not stop her from doing something she loves and something she feels so strongly about. My little man, computer stuff, he loves fixing our computer.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:09 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I thought my oldest should be a singer or a scientist, but she wants to be a drummer and mommy i guess. My youngest i think should be a dancer or an actress.
    prideinbienamom

Answer by prideinbienamom at 5:27 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• right now???? as much as my 14 yr old son likes to agrue and debate with everyone... he would be a great lawyer.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:54 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Three of mine are grown or close to it. My eldest is 24 and he loves cars, and is the head of the parts department at a GM dealer...happy as a pig in mud!

My DD is 20 and she is one of those Disney characters where animals land on her shoulder and at her skirt. She is my granola girl tree hugger. She wants to work for the EPA and go wash oil off ducks with Dawn liquid...perfect candidate for Green Peace, or even the Peace Corps. She is taking earily childhood classes, loves kids. I think she will wind up teaching 2nd grade.

My next DD is in 11th grade this year. For her science especially evironmental science is facinating. For her now it is a toss up between teaching science working for again..the EPA etc or she also is interested in being a dentist or orthodontist.

My last two are 5 and 4. 5 will be something that makes huge money smart as a whip. 4 will be an NFL player or something with computers,
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:44 AM on Sep. 22, 2010