anyones breastfeed baby allergic to wheat??

My baby is a big time spitter from day one..except the past couple days its just been a little when he is burped.. coincidence I havent eaten any wheat..I am thinking he just might be allergic to wheat..I eat alot of wheat as well. Anyone have any advice or experience with this??

socalikim

Asked by socalikim at 12:51 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No... but he's allergic to whey
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 12:52 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I know someone here on CafeMom who has a LOT of experience with this, if you're interested I could tell you her screen name and I'm sure she'd help you out any way she can, just send me a message =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:53 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• It's highly unlikely that a baby that is exclusively breastfeed to be allergic to anything. However he can have an intolerance or a sensitivity to something you are eating.

It certainly wont hurt to cut out the Wheat from your diet and see if it continues to work for him.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:07 AM on Sep. 22, 2010