hummm well dark brown blood

ok this is a Q i really didnt wanna ask but ok hear it go every now and then when its that time of the mo. like this mo its late but its cool my tubs have been tied and burned for over 19yrs its the daek brown look like old blood that gets me no smell none of that type of stuff this mo its late by a wk and a half i am used to it justed wondering if any other woman has this problem sometime i wish it would stop already u know every mo thing i have been having my p. since i was 9yrs old i am now 40,

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 10:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Health

• If you remember back to when you started your periods, this is what it was like. I am thinking you are starting to see some early signs of menopause. Don't worry... I am not 44 and mine have been irregular for a while now. My mom says it will be like this now until you stop.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:13 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• maybe its early menopause? go see your doc and see what he says they can do test and see whats going on!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 10:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• wow!!! since you were 9???? god bless your poor soul!! jk.... dark brown usually does mean old blood.....just as a precaution have you taken a preg test??? i know you have ur tubes tied but there is always that teeny tiny chance.....
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 10:41 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• NOOOOO NO BABIES HERE LOL not active by choice lol but i will i also have thyroide problem u know a woman is very amazing begin a woman rocks but we all have our moments where we sayyyy DAMMMMN
    6carebears

Answer by 6carebears at 10:49 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Dark brown blood is old blood. It's been inside you for at least a day, maybe 2 or 3. For some reason it isn't coming out of you right away, I don't think it's dangerous, just freaky looking!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2008