if your hubby said he does not love you anymore what would you do

LoVe4Free

Asked by LoVe4Free at 1:38 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd say, Thats a shame cause I love you and you will never find someone that would put up with your crap as well as I do. I'd make a joke out of it and brush it off. I wouldn't give him any credit that it bothers me at all. I'd assume it was a bad mood when he said it. I know my husband well enough to know that if he said it he'd regret it too.
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 1:50 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Ask him what changed since yesterday. But seriously, I try to talk about it & see why he would say that.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:40 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I would ask why he felt that way and if there was no way of fixing the problem, I would leave.
    DivaVickie

Answer by DivaVickie at 1:48 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• ask him why and how
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 1:50 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i would thank him for being honest w/me n end the relationship.the hell w/him telling me he dnt love me!
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:26 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I promised my dh that if he ever stopped loving me that I would not hesitate to leave, I would never stay with someone who does not love me, it would hurt like crazy but I think anyone of us is worth a lot more than anyone telling us something like that.
    momplus01

Answer by momplus01 at 2:43 AM on Sep. 22, 2010