Who wonders if they will ever find a job again? :(((

NicolesMommy

Asked by NicolesMommy at 1:42 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• It is tough out there. I took matters into my own hands and didn't wait for someone to hire me, I started a home business....opened up a franchise so to speak. Nobody can fire me or lay me off, I work really hard and get compensated on that. It could not be better. Think out of the box ladies...we are really creative and strong.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 6:54 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I graduated college in 2008 and still can't find a job as a paralegal. I've had one internship and one interview. MI stinks right now. I'm barely making it as a server right now and I want out very badly. I guess it can only go up from here.
    Famousglm714

Answer by Famousglm714 at 1:50 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I think there will be a break soon.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 4:10 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i did and then i got a job at a theater doesn't pay much and demands more, but it is entertaining and rewarding with the benefits though. I like it, but it is hard to get the nack to get up and go somedays knowing that you will come home tired exhausted and just down right blah afterwards
    meliscool72

Answer by meliscool72 at 6:49 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• start your business. Why wait around for someone else to hire you? Hire yourself! Jordan Essentials is always looking for new entrepreneurs.  Minimal investment to start.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:46 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• The job force is ify any more. I always thought my DH was safe at his job and then poof... I have decided to protect myself and started a great home business while I was still working full time so I can establish myself and then make the move to full time wahm.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 10:46 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Keep your chin up. Things are tough everywhere.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Have you considered doing something from home to be in control of your life and finances? I know it's not for everyone but things are much different then they were a few years ago. I became a Rep with Juice Plus. I get to help people be healthier and I can make money to help my family out. If you would like to take a look at it go to www.juiceplusvitrualfranchise.comm or feel free to contact me and I can answer questions and help you get going. I had to think outside the box with my own situation and Juice Plus became my solution.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 2:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I agree with those that have said to start your own business. If it's something you may be interested in, I can give you more information about Mary Kay. With Mary Kay, I earn 50% on everything I sell and get to hang out with the girls and have fun, spend time with my family, work whichever hours I want, and earn money while doing it! Get in touch with me if you're interested in learning more!!
    mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 1:18 AM on Sep. 26, 2010