Do drama-crazy people drive you nuts?

I can usually ignore stuff, but I have one friend in particular lately who's driving me nuts. His wife is pregnant and was due yesterday. Well, apparently they went to the doctor demanding to be induced today, but the doctor told them they don't just induce because it's one day past her due date. (I mean, who does unless it's an emergency, right?) Anyway...long story short, they're writing a letter to the company, to the hospital, posting and tagging everyone they know on Facebook, blah blah blah. REALLY?!!?! Because they wouldn't induce her one day after she was due? I just go crazy when people act so petty, I can't stand it. Anyone else dealing with people like this lately?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah, good luck to them on a pleasant delivery. Why would you be so stupid as to piss off your OB/GYN right before they're about to stick their hand up there? LOL Sorry, but seriously?
    I hate drama.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:13 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• THose people obvoisly don't understand that a "due date" isn't like paying the electricity on time. Nothing bad is gonna happen if they're "late" Its just an estimate of when she will deliver. Two weeks past it is still cosidered normal. She should be thankful the dr said no because induction ups the odds CONSIDERABLY for a c-section and DEFINITELY causes more intense contractions. She's going to be miserable in delivery if she thinks she can demand everything her way. Its never what you expect when you deliver.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:35 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I can't stand drama. Yet I still have to hear some type of drama everyday from someone. It gets old especially the same thing over again and again.
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 4:20 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• thay do thats why i stay away from the bs
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 1:54 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I can't stand people that live there life to cause drama or are right in the middle of drama. I don't like to start or be in the middle of it. I see and hear enough on here and I don't know half the women on here.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:51 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• omg, yes they are a "bit" dramatic. crazy people with nothing better to do. lmao
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 8:21 AM on Sep. 22, 2010