Oily skinned ladies - what moisturizer do you use?

I have never used moisturizer but lately my skin is irritated and a little flaky when I first get out of the shower. I want to use a moisturizer with sunblock in it but when I went to the drugstore I was totally overwheled with too many choices. I don't care about wrinkles - just want something light that won't make me greasy. The only oil-free moisturizer I found was Biore brand but I wasn't ready to spend $10 on the wrong thing!

getrealmama

Asked by getrealmama at 1:55 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I use Jordan Essentials Shea Butter.  It only contains natural ingredients. No parabens. No mineral oil.  Shea butter has natural properties that aid in skin cell regeneration.  It will not leave your skin feeling greasy.  It healed up my acne with no scarring.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:30 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I use Olay with sunscreen.   I also use Aquamarina facial cleanser by Lush in the cold weather because my skin gets very dry and tight in the winter.  It is a very gentle creamy cleanser and my skin feels soft instead of tight after my shower.

BTW oily skin is the BEST defense against wrinkles and aging so don't go overboard.  I hated my oily skin for most of my life but I'm now 47 and look at least 10 years younger because of it.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:57 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Neutrogena oil free. Been using it since I was a teenager, love it
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:41 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I use Mary Kay's Timewise Age-fighting moisturizer for Combo/oily skin. If you're looking for one with SPF, there is also one with SPF 15 which is great as well! I use the one without SPF because I also use the Day Solution which has SPF 25. If you want, I can send you a sample so you can see what you think!

mbdc

Answer by mbdc at 3:13 AM on Sep. 26, 2010