Who would travel to Mexico now?

NicolesMommy

Asked by NicolesMommy at 1:57 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Travel

• Not I, sucks because i would visit there as a kid, my grandfather who passed away yrs ago has a home there, its beautiful , my grandmother n aunts on the other hand still go, as if no crime is going on there, last year i had a friend of the family whos parents went for a Church retreat, they got into a car accident, the pple who hit them,made them get out of their vehicles took all their money and ids& told them that if they reported this or made big news about it, they knew where they lived n would come back to kill them, now of course his parents had to go to the hospital, soem were bloodied n had broken bones, when this friend went to go get his parents from the hospital in Mexico, it was reported that the ppl who hit them tried going back to kill them.Yes can you believe this?
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:15 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I don't think I ever would to be quite honest. For starters, the water making you sick and I'm vegetarian and I'm sure that would be a problem there. There's a lot of crime and drug stuff that goes on and I just don't want to be around all of that. Spain on the other hand I think would be a possibility maybe.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:03 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I love Mexico. I would still go...
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:18 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I would not go just over the border, BUT I would fly into Cancun
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 4:19 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• No
    .Lovinglife.

Answer by .Lovinglife. at 5:49 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Lmao we just go back from Mexico. We went for the bicentennial anniversary of their independence, it was truly amazing. I love Mexico :)
    my_monkey_baby

Answer by my_monkey_baby at 6:15 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• It's not somewhere on my top ten list of places to go, but if I won a trip or something, sure, I'd go.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:59 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Probably not.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• No. I have been there several times in the past, but things have changed so much down there that I wouldn't go now.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 1:27 PM on Sep. 24, 2010

• I want to go. I want to try the authentic mexican foods and dance myself silly. I would like to stay with a good family and learn all the customs. I truly want to learn the language. By the time, I would be coming home you would think I was hispanic lol.
    lat2herb

Answer by lat2herb at 10:57 PM on Sep. 24, 2010