What nice things do you do for your hubby?

NicolesMommy

Asked by NicolesMommy at 1:58 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Lots of things. I'm SAHM and I do all of the cleaning and just about all of the child raising. I cook for him as well and pack his lunh everyday for work. I leave notes around the house that say nice things to him. I encourage him when he needs it and I'm his best friend. I tell him everything. I give him massages when he wants me to and tons more!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:06 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I breathe
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 4:24 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I also remind him of all his appointments, make sure his alarm clock is set each night, set out his work clothes for him everyday, buy most of his clothes since he has no fashion sense and hates shopping, I even set up things for his shower like shaving cream and towels and washcloth, etc.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:08 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I'm a SAHM so I do everything, but the nicest thing I do for him is be a SAHM. He could never have his career if I didn't put my on hold.

theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:21 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Oh my I do everything to cooking him whatever he wants to litaraly change his cloths LITARALY!
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 2:05 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I bring him his coffee in the mornings, I am a SAHM so that he can follow the career path he has chosen, I support him fully in all that he does, I am his best friend, I write him letters randomly, I give him greeting cards randomly, I try and listen and get him just what he wants (doesn't have to be his birthday or Christmas or anniversary to get a gift). I do so much for him, because he deserves it all. I just wish there was more I could do.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 8:37 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Anything & Every thing for him.I can do things that I will not do even for myself.I can go to any extent to make him feel on the top of the world
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:09 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Treat him like a king, cut his nails (not his toes, I won't do that!), make him lunches, coffee, take care of his money, etc.
    momplus01

Answer by momplus01 at 2:53 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• cook,clean pay bills, " homework"
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 3:17 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I do just about everything wipe his ass LOL................... No we share most stuff in the house except he always cleans the bathroom and I always do the dishes.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:45 AM on Sep. 22, 2010