how to deal with a crawling baby

my dd has mastered crawling, this means she is allover, unfortunatly she keeps banging her head on some coners that coulnt be full covered.. like the curvy edge of my soffas and other places, does anyone know if there is any hat-like helmet for babies available, a friend of my who lives in europe told me they have it there, does anyone know where i could buy one, if available in US?

ashley387

Asked by ashley387 at 2:12 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Wow mine never banged their head on anything with the exception of the floor lol. They do grow out of that. The only thing I see wrong with the hat is that baby can easily remove it. Try blocking off the sharp corners or maybe moving furniture to areas where baby can't get to.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:17 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• good anwer sweetloveofmine
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 2:28 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Confine her to certain areas of the house. WATCH her as well as possible.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 3:28 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• If she is lightly banging her head she will be fine just wait until walking the head hits all kinds of things then, you can block off an area free of things if you want.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:03 AM on Sep. 22, 2010