I am unsure if to if I am pregnate or not....

I have been feeling bloated. Colder then normal, every time my boyfriend touches me its seems like my body it to sensitive. I have been noticing my stomach is getting bigger but my boyfriend can't tell. I have been having really bad cramps, worse then normal, my period was always irregular so I figured it just showed up randomly again. But the bleeding is very slow and a small amount. I am always tired and my back hurts so bad from the cramping. I have tried taking Motrin or something to get rid of it but it seems to come back a few hours later.

Chrissy1018

Asked by Chrissy1018 at 2:42 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Take a test. That's the only way to know for sure.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 2:44 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Doesn't sound like you are but I would go get checked out at the dr. If you are pregnant, you shouldn't take Motrin.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:45 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• only way to be sure is to take a test
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:59 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• take a test
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:33 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• you really need to go see your obgyn, if you are, you need to get on vitamins and make sure all is well, if not, you need to find out what is going on with you . Hope all is well and good luck
    cardinal58

Answer by cardinal58 at 8:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• id test
    lovingmom2jack

Answer by lovingmom2jack at 5:22 PM on Sep. 24, 2010