Focus?

I keep spacing out. Can't focus on much of anything. Hard to keep my attention on what I am doing or writing. I don't want to give up. But I just can't seem to get what I need to be motivated? Any ideas or suggestions or exercise I could try to get my attention span to be longer?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 2:48 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Health

• Video games or crossword puzzles or reading or math. Something that makes you think.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:58 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• sorry hun
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 3:34 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• you have to seriously think what would motivate you to work out, would a vacation make you lose weight or get in shape, or new clothes, my motivation was the summer, i was so self conscious about my body that when summer would come i would still wear sweaters and i would be hot but i hated my flabby arms so i would keep them covered but this summer i was determined to wear cutesy tank tops or nice shirts and i did for the first time and it felt great it felt so good for once and that was the benediction for me so you have to think of something that you really want or have wanted for a long time and that will motivate you to keep moving forward
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 4:16 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• make things interesting bring in your interests in what you are doing. That is the only way i was able to focus the way i did in school
    meliscool72

Answer by meliscool72 at 6:50 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• As far as for the writing ... You seem just fine to me. :-) *hug*
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2010