What does dh do for you on your wedding anniversary each year?

We usually go out to eat and sometimes go for a long weekend out of town.

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 3:12 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LMAO! Nada anymore.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 3:18 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Usually its me planning something. Usually I make a nice steak dinner and we rent a movie and we eat on the coffee table, we push it away from the couch and sit on pillows and when were done eating we scoot up to the couch to finish the movie. We were supposed to have an actual ceremony on our last anniversary (5yrs) since we didnt get a real wedding, but DH was deployed.. so maybe next year.. or our 10 yr..
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:19 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• We go out for dinner as both of us r working so its really a big thing for us to do even that much.He can't take a day off as he's a lawyer,& i,therefore have to be flexible with him
    A11

Answer by A11 at 3:25 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• This question pisses me off (not because of you lol) Our 6th wedding anni is this weekend, he invited his Mother to go out to Venice Beach with us ok, cool, I figure I still have after that to do something with hubby, nope she informed me she is staying all day and is looking forward to the famous chicken for dinner that my husband raves about. Guaranteed the only "laid" hubby is getting Sunday night is with his hand. May be longer than that. BTW normally he treis to do things, but apparently anni is just like my birthday and Mother's day it goes unnoticed now :-(
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:51 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Nothing
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:53 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• NOTHING!!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:49 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• We do cards and go out to eat as a family

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:23 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Ours falls on the 4th of July, so we go out to dinner (or lunch) and then we go watch the fireworks.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:24 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• That sucks JAJA!!!! :-(
    SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 1:14 AM on Sep. 23, 2010