how do you make a diaper

cake i wanted to make one for my friend is it cheaper to buy it or make it?

Patience1

Asked by Patience1 at 9:40 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• How To Make a Diaper | eHow.com
    How to Make a Diaper. No diapers? No problem. With a fold here and a fold there you can turn an ordinary tea towel into a makeshift diaper.
    www.ehow.com/how_3543_make-diaper.html
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• oops  sorry  wrong link

How to make a Diaper Cake - the best answer for How to Make a ...

After browsing through almost every “how to make diaper cake” site on the .... As you might guess, the first article is called How to Make a Diaper Cake. [… ...
    www.thecookduke.com/make-a-diaper-cake -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• ha! i love this lady .*above* she has the answer to every question!
    psychobilly_mom

Answer by psychobilly_mom at 10:08 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• of course she does. she goes online and takes someone else's Best Answers. You would think when she did a cut & paste she would hide that part. Not quite sporting now is it? Sort of like plaigerism. what ever happen to being personable and giving thought to someone's question? Anyone can do an online search. Maybe these ppl asking questions want someone to care about the question and give a personal answer not use someone else's answer.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• You COULD be right dear, but apparently they keep picking me for the best answer. So I"m sorry if I'm annoying you or others. I find that people want the info from a web site. And if they ca Google it themselves, they WHY arnt they? Almost every question I see here has a web site for the answer.....A lady the other day put up a question....how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood........Believe it or not there is a Wiki answer for that one!!! I LMAO at that. And yes I posted the link to it too.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:59 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Bake a 9x9 cake let cool turn over cut in v or u shape leaving wide space at bottom frost with choice color. Save some frosting mix a few drops of food coloring put into sandwhich baggie snip corner draw outline and ridges where legs would be across top ,2 long lines not touchin make rectangle boxes inside lines to look like velcro don't worry if u mess up the first time just take butter knife wipe off try again. Besides homemade means more to the person u are giving it to and u will feel proud that u did it good luck
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 3:25 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I think its cheaper to make it. Imade one for my sisters baby shower and it was fun & easy. Just buy a pack of diapers, ribbon, and decorations for it. I rolled each diaper, tied it with a ribbon(just in case she took it apart to use the diapers), and stood them up in a circle of ribbon. I bought a cake platter to stand it on. Do the same for each tier, and them decorate with pacifier, teething rings, bibs, etc...
    toni01rh

Answer by toni01rh at 6:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• lol! good one admckenzie, i love that will u please be my friend.
    mexicu

Answer by mexicu at 3:08 AM on Jul. 4, 2008