Do you consider... adult content

do you think pleasing yourself is cheating? if you do it, does your dh/so know about it? if they don't how do you think they would act if they found out?

i've done it occasionally, my dh is rarely home, so i have to do something, he doesn't know about it. i think if he did, he would think that i think that he's not good enough for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• no , i have done it a few times but i am always thinking of him
    bekkaboo89

Answer by bekkaboo89 at 10:07 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• you go girl
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 3:28 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• No it's not cheating, I do it and DH knows about it, DH does it and I know about it. Not always can we be together and needs need to be met. Although there is those times where the quicky doesnt last long enough for me so I need to take care of business lol. That would be the only cheating about it, and I am NOT getting cheated out of an Orgasm
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:59 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• To me cheating has to be with 2 people. Pleasing yourself is not cheating to me. What happens when you find out you are worrying about this and your DH is doing it to.LOL Do you ever talk to your DH about things?

Answer by louise2 at 6:02 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• That's exactly I think,I cannot do anything to make him feel bad even if it is to be done secretly or without his knowledge.Otherwise its personal so ...whatever others can do but as for me I can't do it
    A11

Answer by A11 at 3:23 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i dont think pleasing yourself is cheating i think you spouse would prefer that to you actually cheating with someone else and I do it ifo my hubby and he joins in and I also do it when hes not around and he doesnt have a problem with it its more fun when hes there because it turns him on and it gets him excited
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 4:06 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I don't feel that it's cheating. My husband knows and thinks it's hot- he gets turned on just thinking about it. I don't know if he does it or not, but if he does he's got to be REALLY fast about it because I honestly don't know where he could even fit in 5 minutes to pleasure himself *lol*
    Arwynne

Answer by Arwynne at 4:08 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• With kids, two full time jobs, remodeling the house, and my school, we dont have a lot of time for intimate relations! Wish we did! We laugh and tell each other when we reached the point where we had too. I dont think its cheating.
    momsbreak5654

Answer by momsbreak5654 at 4:57 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Its not cheating, you fulfill your needs as as healthy women with sexual desires. Don't be silly, its your body you do as you please with it.
    It also should not upset your husband, because after all its a natural thing and he is not around. plus ...do you think he does not do it himself? honestly men, can not keep there hands off their crotch. Honey my advise to you is satisfy yourself as much and as often as you wish, what is this the dark ages.
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 8:12 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I don't my hubby is always at arms reach.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:27 AM on Sep. 22, 2010